EDEN RIDGE: LOT FOR SALE
Big lot cut for sale in very prestigious subdivision in Eden Toril wherein you can Refresh your spirit in this piece of paradise.
Eden Ridge is a nine (9) hectare private second home community in Eden,Toril,Davao City.
TOTAL NO. OF LOTS & LOT SIZES : 98 lots with typical lot sizes of 500 and 955 sqm.
PRICE / SQM as of July 1, 2014
- P6,600- P7,150 (prices are subject to change without prior notice).
- Toril District Proper – 15 km. 20 min.
- Davao City Proper – 30 km. 40 min.
- Davao International Airport – 40 km. 60 min.
- Water will be sourced from the Barangay Water System while the power will be served by DLPC. Every house is required to have an individual water reservoir to be connected to the subdivision’s water system or for rainwater collection.
- Telecommunication in the area is accessible through all major mobile phone networks. Lot owners may also apply directly with phone companies for a wireless landline (e.g. Bayantel Span).
- Gate and Guardhouse
- – 12 – meter ROW for main road
- – 10 – meter ROW for secondary road
- Underground Drainage System
- Sewage Treatment Facility
- Seven (7)-foot Perimeter Wall
- 24-hour Village Security
MEMBERSHIP & ASSESSMENT FEES
- One time membership fee of P500/lot. All Eden Ridge lot owners immediately become members of the Eden Ridge Homeowners’ Association
- Assessment fee of P4.00/sqm/month for three (3) years subject to annual review.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE DEED OF RESTRICTIONS
- Buildings shall be of Asian Tropical type of architecture and colors that are in harmony with the surrounding landscape, amenities and homes.
- Choice of colors for roofing materials/finishes will be limited to colors normally associated with Asian Tropical tones such as shades of dark brown and dark green. Exterior walls are in beige, deep cream, gray or white. Light materials (e.g. sawali, nipa, bamboo and cogon) shall not be allowed for any building structure except as interior and exterior finishes of the building.
Height Restrictions, Buildable Area, Setbacks & Easements
- Buildings are limited to a maximum height of nine (9.0) meters measured from any point of the roof to the original grade line directly below it, except for lots with special height restrictions.
- The total building footprint shall not exceed 40% of the lot area.
- The setback/easement is measured from the surface of the wall/column of the building to the property line. Buildings will have a setback of five (5) meters from the property line fronting the street that serves as the service access to the building. The rear side of the property will have a setback of four (4) meters from the property line. While a setback of three (3) meters from the property line is required for the sides of the lot not fronting the street. If the lot has more than one (1) side fronting the street (e.g. corner lots and thru lots), only one (1) side will have a setback of five (5) meters from the property line. The other side fronting the street will have a setback of three (3) meters from the property line.
- Fitness Station
- Community Garden
- Jogging and Biking Paths
- Children’s Playground
- Children’s Zipline
- Basketball Half-court
- Mini Soccer Field
- Social Hall
- Entertainment Room
- Game Room